- With diverse experience, our firm offers top-tier legal services to clients in the securities industry. We counsel issuers, underwriters, acquirers, targets, financial institutions, accounting firms, consultants, borrowers, governments, governmental entities, private equity and venture capital firms, and investment funds, as well as directors, officers, partners, principals, and employees of such entities.
- Because complex client matters often require interdisciplinary representation, attorneys from across our firm and of counsel relationships lend their experience, including those from our corporate and securities, securities enforcement and litigation and corporate restructuring and real estate, among others.
- Our attorneys represent public and private companies, underwriters, selling stockholders, and officers and directors, as well as private equity funds, venture capital firms, and institutional investors in compliance matters, capital-raising activities, and other transactions.
- We help clients draft SEC reporting documents and proxy statements, including executive compensation disclosure, and meet ongoing disclosure obligations, including compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, Regulation FD, and insider trading rules.
- We advise private and public companies in a broad range of industries through all stages of development and capital-raising activities, from start-up financing to initial public and follow-on offerings. The group also represents issuers and investors in private placements of debt and equity, including offerings under Regulation D and Rule 144A, as well as Regulation S offerings.