Our firm seeking an Office Administrator responsible for administrative operation of the firm. Duties include human resources, financial management, overseeing IT systems, facilities management, coordination of advertising and marketing and supervision of staff.
- Knowledge of administration, finance and/or human resource management at a level normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resource Management or a closely related field or the equivalent.
- 5-7 years of progressively more responsible work experience at the management level in a law firm setting or other professional services organization in order to gain experience managing business operations.
Skills and Experience:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate in person, via email, or by telephone with a diverse group of attorneys and staff and provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact, while safeguarding confidentiality.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications as well as business office machines.
- Advanced level of proficiency with accounting and financial software and ability to quickly become proficient with new and/or upgraded desktop/business office software environments.
- Advanced level of ability to produce various types of reports.
- Advanced level of accounting knowledge, office budgeting.
- Experience in directly hiring and managing staff, along with managing a variety of processes in a large office or department.
Pay commensurate with ability.
Submit Resume to : Careers@WalkerSecuritiesLaw.com